NEED PLUMBING ADVICE? CONTACT OUR FRIENDLY TEAM
We service all areas of Sydney including the Inner West, Eastern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, North Shore, Northern Beaches, Southern Sydney, Western Sydney, and Hills District.
It’s always appealing to find ways to save money, but hiring an unlicenced plumber poses many risks. The work is not guaranteed, or insured. So if something goes wrong, liability rests with you. The work is also not certified, so under Australian law, the work would need to be redone if you intend on selling your home. On top of that, it poses safety risks. Using a licenced plumber means you are using someone qualified to meet Australian standards. The licence and insurance they hold protects you.
- How long have you provided plumbing services?
- How many projects like mine have you completed?
- Who will be working on the project?
- Where can I find reviews for you?
- Are you licenced and insured?
- What do your services include?
- How do you charge? What does that include?
- Will you provide a written estimate?
- When can this job be started and completed?
Think about how hard your drains work – they’ve got a lot to get rid of! So try to limit how much oil and fat goes down the drain and put it in the rubbish instead. Only flush toilet paper down the toilet. Clean your sink strainers often to avoid food or hair clogging the drain. Check for leaks and signs of moisture (like water marks, mould, and puddles) and get these investigated early.